The Ritmo DELTA 500 ALL TERRAIN butt fusion welder operates on 200-500mm HDPE pipe. Italian made, and built tough for the Aussie environment.
The DELTA 500 ALL TERRAIN is powered by a low-vibration diesel engine and equipped with front steering wheels and rear traction. The machine is suitable for welding pressure pipes (HDPE, PP) for the transportation of water, gas and other fluids up to Ø 500 mm (20 “IPS).
Built according to the International standards ISO 21307 HIGH PRESSURE (machine works with a pressure range that is three times and a half higher than the ISO Low Pressure one. This enhances productivity, with a welding time saving up to 60%).
This poly welder features:
– Working range from Ø 200 to 500 mm (6″ IPS ÷ 20” IPS)
– Welds fittings like elbows, tees, Y-branches and stub flanges
– New RITMO Patented assisted system to open/close/lift clamps-heater-facer
– Fast-locking system which allows to place and remove inserts in seconds
– Easy Life welding system
– GPS traceability
– Data-logging included
– Memory up to 4000 joint reports – downloadable straight into a PDF file
– USB port for firmware upgrade
– Intuitive control panel and large graphic display
– Machine body and on-board generator easily removable for working in tight spaces
– Machine can be powered using 230 V Three phase 50/60 Hz
– Wheeled chassis designed to be lifted using a forklift
– Two lateral rollers that can be operated by a cordless drill
– On-board electric facer that is equipped with a safety microswitch
– On-board generator removable for independent use
For more information, contact us, (08) 9303 2164 or firstname.lastname@example.org