Leister MINIFLOOR product video
- Reverse compatibility: Thanks to the interchangeable inserts, even older TRIAC models can be connected without a hitch.
- Tool-free assembly of the de-reeler: even if the de-reeler is missing you may count on hassle-free handling, as well as smooth feeding of the welding rod into the “air-slide” of the speed welding nozzle.
- Incredibly fast: Despite its lightweight design, the MINIFLOOR offers a welding speed of about 2 m/6.5 ft per minute, nearly double the speed of manual welding.
- The quick-lock fastening system at the clamp allows for assembling / dismantling of the TRIAC in a matter of seconds. The power supply for the hand tool is integrated in the MINIFLOOR drive unit and you have the possibility to securely fasten the cable.
- The individually-adjustable, start-up delay of the MINIFLOOR drive unit enables modificiation of the startup according to individual needs. The long guide ensures outstanding precision along the seam.
- The 51 mm/2 inches minimum distance from the wall, ensures trouble-free welding around construction pipes and L-skirts. Due to its compact height, the MINIFLOOR seamlessly welds beneath obstacles with a minimum clearance of 295 mm /12 inches.
Article No.: 154.338
|Voltage||V~||100 – 230|
|Speed||m/min||0.5 – 4.5|
|Size (L × W × H)||mm||310 × 225 × 245 (495 × 225 × 295 incl. TRIAC)|
|Weight (incl. cable and additional weights)||kg||5.3 (6.6 incl. TRIAC and Nozzles)|