Leister SEAMTEK 36 stationary welder
The digital technology of Leister’s SEAMTEK 36 welding machine ensures perfectly welded, long lasting seams. From beginning to end, every step of the welding process is digitally controlled for optimal accuracy and seam integrity. With its easily configurable, modular construction and wide range of pressure rollers and nozzle widths, the SEAMTEK 36 guarantees the greatest flexibility.
- Flexibility – the modular construction allows you to quickly adjust your machine from hot air welding to tape welding in minutes or less.
- Variety – wide range of pressure rollers and nozzle widths enables you to weld multiple weld types.
- Versatility – with individually controlled rollers, the user can adjust the speed of the upper roller to prevent folds from forming and enable quality welds along curves.
- Strong step motors
- Test programs to find the ideal welding parameters.
- Up to 99 memory settings to instantly recall weld settings for each of your product lines.
- Easy access to welding process