Hire Ritmo DELTA 160 butt-fusion welder (40-160mm)
The Ritmo DELTA 160 butt-fusion welder is available for short and long-term hire from Polyweld Machinery (long-term hire rates available). This 230V / 2250W electric-hydraulic machine has an operational capability for 40-160mm OD pipe. The DELTA 160 is highly portable, making it ideal for on-site installations, and the design of the components enables in-trench welding operation. Italian-made quality means reliability and high performance, every time.
The Ritmo DELTA 160 butt-fusion welder is able to weld fittings like elbows, tees, Y-branches and flanges necks. it is built according to international standards (UNI 10565, ISO 12176-1). It features:
- A machine body built with a supporting frame
- A Teflon-coated (PTFE) heating plate with a built-in independent thermometer, and a high-precision electronic thermoregulator “Digital Dragon” (±1°C) with digital display and regulating buttons
- An extractable electric milling cutter, which includes a safety micro-switch and a thermal circuit breaker
- An electro-hydraulic gearcase protected from crashes and atmospheric corrosion within a plastic housing. The machine is preset for the connection of the electronic controller THE INSPECTOR
- A milling cutter/ heating plate support which comes with a high-temperature-proof bag, which also protects the heating plate from being scratched