Features of Polyweld Machinery’s Dixon EHF350 butt-fusion welder:
- Suitable for welding pipe/fittings from 110mm to 355mm.
- Has all the HF350 features, plus an electric hydraulic pump and valving allows pre-setting of up to 3 working pressures (eg face, drag, fuse & cool) – for improved weld quality with less effort.
- Compact design, with self contained hydraulics.
- Wheels can easily be removed to work in confined space if required.
- Easy one man operation.
- Unique pipe alignment mechanism quickly overcomes pipe mismatch.
- Joints rapidly prepared with the powerful electric facer.
- Facer mounted on machine frame.
- Self centring fittings chuck – no simpler way to hold and align stub flanges.
- Purpose designed heater provides controllable, uniform surface temperature.
- Heater reaches working temperature within 15 minutes.
- Quick change non-stick heater surfaces cuts lost time repairing damage in the field.
- These robust tools are tough and reliable in harsh field conditions, with little maintenance required.
- Supplied in a purpose-built steel transport frame, to protect and secure welder during transport, and to facilitate easier loading and unloading.