– A machine body with two carriages, one of which driven by a hydraulic system
– A control panel that features the Easy Life system, enabling the whole welding cycle in a simple, intuitive and repeatable way, so that the operator’s interference would be reduced to the minimum.
– An built-in memory allows the machine to store 400 welding cycles (including the set diameters and SDR). It is possible to transfer the welding data to a PC through a serial port (USB adaptor connector available) and data-management software. A printer can be connected to the serial port, to get a welding report at the end of each welding cycle.
– A heating plate featuring a new horizontal sliding system, automatically operated, which enables a fast side-sliding of the plate during the exchange period. The whole process is carried out with no need of disconnecting the upper cylinder, whenever it is in use.
– A milling cutter for levelling the ends of pipes and/or fittings that slides on recirculating ball slideways, with an electronic device for a soft start.
– An upper cylinder, to be positioned on the jaws, for welding extra thick pipes and/or whenever it’s necessary to use high pressures.
– Available in 230 V and 400 V.
– Machine body with control panel EASY LIFE
– Heating plate
– Milling cutter
– Upper cylinder and service tools
– Elbows jaws Ø 400 mm with lateral support inserts from Ø 90 to Ø 355 mm
On request (accessories)
– Tees/crosses jaws Ø 315 mm inserts from Ø 90 to Ø 280 mm
– Wyes jaws jaws Ø 315 mm inserts from Ø 90 to Ø 280 mm
– Right or left special jaws Ø 400 inserts from Ø 90 to Ø 355 mm
– Tool for flange necks
Ø 90 ÷ 400 mmY – TEES – CROSSES
Ø 90 ÷ 315 mm
|Welding system||EASY LIFE|
|Power supply||230 V Single Phase 50/60 Hz
400 V Three Phase 50/60 Hz
|Total absorbed power||7360 W|
|Working Temperature||180° ÷ 280° C|